Limiting Audit Exposure and Managing Risk with Metrics-Driven Identity Analytics
Watch the webcast recording here!
There is a new awareness of the strategic value and role of information security in the enterprise. One of the key challenges facing CISO’s today is the pressure to demonstrate continuous compliance – across all business organizations for thousands of users with access to hundreds of applications. Metrics driven Identity Analytics, powered by rich risk analytics, is crucial in measuring how well IT supports the business and manages risk.
Hear from an end user the key elements required to satisfy business and audit requirements for user access certifications and identity controls. Learn how Oracle is leveraging its expertise in identity management, data mining, business processing and business intelligence to give enterprises the tools they need to mitigate risk, build transparency, satisfy compliance mandates and support business decisions.
This webcast covers:
- Key elements for building a strong identity & access governance program
- The advancements in identity and risk analytics offered with Oracle Identity Analytics 11g
- An end-user’s perspective on user access certification use cases and implementation best practices
Watch today to hear about industry best practices from Stuart Lincoln, BNP Paribas, and Neil Gandhi, Principal Product Manager, as they talk about the latest advancements in identity analytics and learn how you too can benefit from making sense of technical identity data and transforming it into business-friendly information that is both insightful and actionable.
Today, managers are overwhelmed by the sheer volume of certification reviews and are just certifying users without the appropriate level of attention or analytics. Without proper visibility into user access, managers are unable to perform accurate certification reviews and the result can have negative financial and security consequences. In addition, this results in organizations not being able to sustain a periodic attestation cycle to review user access rights across a wide range of business applications and platforms, thus failing audits. And yes folks, the “Audit Eye” is real! Check it out:
Find out how Oracle can help you keep up with audit requirements.
A Presentation with an Oracle | Sun Identity Management Customer and Oracle executives
Date: May 25, 2011
Time: 10:00am PST/1:00pm EST
Join the live webcast to hear first-hand how TELUS built a successful identity management strategy and roadmap before and after Oracle’s acquisition of Sun. Hear from your peer user about the impact of the transition, their future plans and more. While there, get your questions answered live by Oracle Identity Management experts. And learn about delivery plans, recent updates, product strategy and best practices recommendations for successful identity management implementations. Attendees will learn:
– How to build a successful implementation strategy and a scalable Identity Management model
– Highlights of Oracle|Sun Identity Management roadmap
– Why Oracle is considered a leader in Identity Management today
– Best practice recommendations from your peer user
Andrew Johnston, Technology Strategy Manager, Services Enablement, Chief technology Office, TELUS
Scott Bonnell, Senior Director. Oracle Identity Management
Thom Locke, Senior Practice Director, Oracle Consulting Services
|Premieres:||Apr 12, 2011, 14:00 EDT (18:00 GMT)|
User provisioning solutions offer tangible, often quantifiable, benefits. A Forrester Study* based on data from 4 customers concluded an ROI of over 200% and net cost savings of over $8M over 3 years post implementation of Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle’s user provisioning solution. Additional benefits seen were around improved security and a tremendous boost in user productivity.
Join this FREE webcast to find out how Educational Testing Service (ETS), a private nonprofit organization devoted to educational measurement and research, is leveraging Oracle Identity Manager to meet its user administration needs. Hear first-hand from your peer how you can improve security and user productivity in your organization while reducing IT administration, helpdesk and other overhead costs at the same time.
Executive Director, IT, and CISO at Educational Testing Service (ETS)
Jim Moran is an Executive Director, IT, and CISO at Educational Testing Service (ETS). His responsibilities include leadership of Enterprise Architecture, Information Risk, and Information Security for the company. Jim has a long history of conceiving and leading large scale programs and projects, and translating technology trends and strategies into tangible business outcomes.
*Webcast registrants will receive a complimentary copy of: Forrester Study: The Total Economic Impact of Oracle Identity Manager, a commissioned study on behalf of Oracle Corporation
Oracle and Accenture are holding a new joint event focusing on security. The event will feature great line-up of speakers and sessions that will last from 9:00-1:00pm PT on Thursday, Feb. 24. The event will focus on Security topics that face the enterprise today. The event kicks-off with a keynote presentation detailing emerging security trends and where we think security is headed. in the next decade. Please join us for 30 minutes or the entire day.
- Mary Ann Davidson, Oracle’s Chief Security Officer, on industry-leading standards, technologies, and practices that ensure that Oracle products—and your entire system—remain as secure as possible.
- Jeff Margolies, Partner, Accenture’s Security Practice—on key security trends and solutions to prepare for in 2011 and beyond.
- Vipin Samar, Vice President of Oracle Database Security solutions—on new approaches to protecting data and database infrastructure against evolving threats.
- Tom Kyte, Senior Technical Architect and Oracle Database Guru—on how you can safeguard your enterprise application data with Oracle’s Database Security solutions.
- Nishant Kaushik, Chief Identity Strategist—on how organizations can look to Oracle Identity Management solutions to help them reduce fraud and streamline compliance.